Full season crop consulting allows Servi-Tech’s expert agronomists to give you the most in-depth look at your fields, plus independent, unbiased advice from initial crop planning to post-harvest review.
This is a great way for you to manage your time while maximizing productivity with timely, accurate advice that supports your profit goals.
As part of our full season crop consulting service, Servi-Tech agronomists:
- Visit contracted fields each week, whether that’s one field or your entire operation,
- Anticipate upcoming concerns or applications, and
- Communicate with you every week about tasks to complete in your fields.
This high level service begins early in the season when you’ll meet with a Servi-Tech agronomist to discuss your goals and develop a preliminary crop plan.
From there, you’ll receive weekly communication during the season plus regular follow-up from your agronomist.
Servi-Tech offers an independent voice, so you can be assured your agronomist’s insight and advice is what is best for your field and your situation — and is not tied to any brand of chemical, fertilizer or other crop input. Our goal is simply to help you make the best decisions to maximize your productivity and profit.
Full Season Support
Full season crop consulting from Servi-Tech includes:
- Preliminary crop planning,
- Seed selection and placement,
- Tillage practices and field history,
- Equipment calibration,
- Fertility recommendations,
- Pest and disease management,
- Irrigation scheduling,
- Yield estimates,
- Post-season review of successes and challenges,
- Soil sampling,
- Crop budgeting,
- And more!
Get Started Today
For details about our complete crop consulting package, contact your area’s territory manager today.