Anyone can put a probe in your field and show you a graph, but graphs are confusing and take time to interpret. Your irrigation decisions need to take into account more than just current soil moisture. Other irrigation management tools require a lot of your time logging growth stages, rainfall events, or constantly adjusting calibration settings.
- We do a soil texture analysis at each site and manual calibration of each probe to turn relative values on a graph into actual inches of water.
- We don't look at each sensor depth individually, but combine their readings into an inch-by-inch simulation of where the moisture is at in your soil profile.
- Our system automatically adjust for your crop's root zone to only report on the water that your crop actually has access to.
- We automatically update your crop's growth stage and use it's forecasted water use to predict how many days of water are remaining for each soil moisture location.
- If you have time, you can still look at the graphs, but if you don't have time you can just look at the list of how many days of water remain for each of your fields.
- You don't have to do the busywork of updating things like growth stage, rainfall events, or probe settings. Just tell us your crop and planting date once and our system does the rest!